ALIBI 4MP 100’ IR H.265+ VARIFOCAL IP TURRET CAMERA
H.265+ compression, and Full Frame Illumination for clearer, brighter low light images
- 4.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 2.8 mm – 12 mm motorized varifocal lens offers horizontal FOV of 92.8° to 29°
- Full Frame Illumination up to 100′ IR distance
- H.265+ compression
- IP67 weather-rated with -22°F – 140°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G)
Enjoy high quality video day or night, and a wide field of view with the Alibi 4.0 megapixel 100' IR IP turret security camera.
This IP turret camera features a 4.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 2560 (H) x 1440 (V) that produces superior HD-quality video.
The camera’s motorized varifocal lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 92.8° to 29°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 100′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
H.265+ video compression technology enables faster, more fluid remote viewing, and provides the ability to view more channels remotely. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information using less storage space. This camera also supports H.265, H.264+and H.264.
This IP camera also comes with flexible storage solutions. Its built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot (card not included), enables local storage up to 128GB.
This turret security camera is able to capture crisp images in any lighting conditions with 120 dB true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) and True Day/Night, for superior 24/7 surveillance.
And with an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this turret camera has an operating temperature rating of -22° to 140°F and is protected from elements such as dust, rain and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) 4.0 MP 100’ IR varifocal IP turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
H.265+ Compression – Improved image quality and reduced bandwidth requirements. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information utilizing less hard drive space. H.265+ also allows for faster, more fluid remote viewing, and the ability to view more channels remotely.